“2013 has been a tremendous year for Muratec and the launch of the MFX-3590 marks the seventh new product we’ve added to our line-up. With a robust feature set, low service cost and small footprint the MFX-3590 is poised to shake up both the A4 and low-end A3 monochrome markets.”
~Jim D'Emidio, President, Muratec America, Inc.
The MFX-3590 features 37 page-per-minute simplex output, 10 page-per-minute duplex output, 80-sheet duplexing automatic document feeder (DADF), legal-size platen glass, 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port, local USB port, direct USB host port (print from / scan to USB flash drives), 512-MB memory, 33.6 Kbps fax modem and 600x 600 dpi color scanner.
The patented duplexing automatic document feeder enables two-sided color scanning in a single path.
• Scan color documents at up to 600 x 600 dpi .Scan two-sided documents at up to 32 images-per-minute using the patented duplexing automatic document feeder (DADF).
• ScanTag® enables users to maximize their document management investments by enabling the decentralized capture and indexing of documents into a variety of document management systems.
• ScanTag® is certified with the following document management solutions
• DirectScanTM enables users to directly scan documents into PC folders without having to install any additional hardware or software connectors.
• Scan documents directly to e-mail addresses. Use the QWERTY keypad to create a custom attachment name (document being scanned) or to add processing instructions to an outbound e-mail.
• Integrated address book can store up to 1,000 contacts ,each containing a fax number, e-mail address and group locations .Mixed broadcasting (fax/e-mail) is supported.
• Scan documents directly to a USB flash drive.
• Deliver single-sided output at 37 pages-per-minute, or duplex output at 10 pages-per-minute.
• Secure printing suppresses print jobs until a password has been entered on the control panel.
• Standard PCL 5e / XL printing support (Windows, Linux, UNIX, AS/400, SAP and more)
• Optional PostScript3, Direct PDF and barcode printing support (supports UPC/EAN, Interleave 25, Code 39, Code 126, PostNet
• Legal-size platen glass captures multipart forms, carbon papers, plastic identification cards and more.
• Card copy mode allows for the seamless copying of two-sided driver’s licenses and/or insurance cards.
• 5 second first-copy-out-time (FCOT) and 12 second warm-up time.
• Route inbound fax documents to another fax location ,e-mail address or PC folder.
• The optional e-mail gateway feature enables users to send documents from the MFX-3590 through a network fax server.
• Send documents directly from PC applications using the simple PC fax driver.
• System administrators can automatically archive all inbound and outbound communications, including both fax and e-mail transmissions, to create an audit trail of usage.
• “My MFP” mode enables each user to access commonly used features on a single screen, regardless of which mode the feature is located in.
• The MFX-3590 ships with (2) 500-sheet paper cassettes (letter/legal). Up to (2) 500-sheet cassettes can be added to achieve the maximum paper capacity of 2,100-sheets.
• 100-sheet multipurpose bypass tray is the perfect solution for printing envelopes, labels and more (20-43 lb)
• The optional 2-bin output tray can physically separate copy, fax or print jobs to create a distribution-ready stack of documents.
• 7” color touchscreen simplifies user operation and job execution
• Standard convenience stapling and shift sorting helps to create distribution-ready output.
More details available at http://www.muratec.com/new/products/configuration.asp?level=1&ul=2&s=8&c=179.